Quotes From Our 2014 Riders
“As a rider and a trainer I have to say the Silver Oak Jumper Tournament will be my top choice in 2015 when planning my schedule for next season. Right across the board I was very impressed with all aspects of the show from the competition surface, schooling surface, course design, prize money, stabling, jump inventory, hospitality and management.”, said Kevin Babington.
Last year’s champion Paul O’Shea commented, “Everything about The Silver Oak Jumper Tournament is special. The fact it’s jumpers only by itself sets it apart. The management attention to awards, ceremonies, owners, rider comfort, food and importantly one of the most well-conceived class schedules make it spectacular. The TV coverage, another first in my experience, was extraordinary. The property was amazing in every respect. It’s my owner’s favorite horse show and one of the few they will get on a plane for and if we had more shows like the SOJT we would have more owners.”
Read What Our Riders Say About SOJT
- “It’s beautiful. It’s really an amazing venue, We’re really lucky to be here.” Nicole Bellissimo, winner of the SJHOF Junior/Amateur Classic.
- “I’ve worked with Jeff on this show for quite a while, it is true to its mission statement as the rider’s horse show, I wish there were more shows like this, it’s a favorite” Peter Leone, Olympic Silver medalist -
- I love this place. I think it’s the nicest show I’ve ever been to, really,” said Ireland’s Paul O’Shea “It’s a beautiful setting. It’s a dream for any horse or rider. The ground is absolutely fantastic and they have everything for us"
- “Jeff is a friend and the bottom line is it’s one of this country’s best run horse shows, we look forward to it every year.” Kevin Babington, Olympian
- “The ground was fantastic today, there was a super crowd, they had a great band, there was great food and they thought of everything for the horses and the riders. I know the crowd had a great time!" Paul O'Shea on Sunday main event.
- “It’s great. It’s amazing. There are not many places like this in the entire world. It’s my favorite horse show in North America.” Olaf Petersen, World renowned course designer
- "I wish there were more shows in America like this one. They they have fabulous footing. We don’t get to jump on grass very much anymore. It’s really just a pleasure to be here. I wish they had more weeks at this facility.” Amateur rider Allyson Shryoc.
- "This is the first time here for me and I couldn’t be happier. I have six to eight year-old horses and I wanted to give them the experience and mileage on grass. It’s hard to find shows where the field is absolutely perfect.” Venezuela’s Ramiro Quintana
- Jeff runs one of my favorite horse shows, there are big crowds of spectators, top course designers and I love the way he caters to all of us. McLain Ward, Two time Olympic Gold Medalist
- “I think the facility and the horse show is absolutely fantastic. The show is run well, the field is beautiful, the footing is super, so it’s really enjoyable to be here. The people are so nice. I can’t say enough good things about it.” Darragh Kenny - Irish Rider.
Our Latest Posts
- By admin on April 14, 2015
The Silver Oak Jumper Tournament announced today an important and exciting addition to the already well rounded timetable of…
- By admin on April 5, 2015
NESN Coverage of Silver Oak Jumper Tournament Brings Show Jumping to Over Four Million Homes
Network of the Boston Red…
- By admin on August 19, 2014
This last three weeks have been amazing,” said the personable Babington. “We won three Grand Prix’s including this one….
- By admin on August 16, 2014
Friday was speed day at The Silver Oak Jumper Tournament, but although many were speedy, few were clean in…
- By admin on July 26, 2014
With the all new Silver Oak Jumper Tournament, one of the country’s most loved equestrian events just around the…
- By admin on July 18, 2014
With the 2014 Silver Oak Jumper Tournament just a month away, some of the top stars of the sport…
- By admin on July 2, 2014
This year’s Silver Oak Jumper Tournament, making the aggressive move this year to the beautiful, permanent facilities at Fieldstone…
- By admin on June 25, 2014
Following an incredible debut last season, the Silver Oak Jumper Tournament was an experience applauded by riders, sponsors and…
- By admin on June 12, 2014
The popular Silver Oak Jumper Tournament which is making the big move this year to the beautiful, permanent facilities…
- By admin on May 29, 2014
“The net outcome is the partnership is going extraordinarily well. More power has been added to the property,…
- By admin on May 7, 2014
Silver Oak Jumper Tournament Welcomes Massachusetts Eye and Ear as Rider Tent Sponsors. Halifax, MA – May 7,…
- By admin on April 22, 2014
The management team at the Silver Oak Jumper Tournament, now permanently established at the new and improved Fieldstone Show…