I wish there were more shows in America like this one. They they have fabulous footing. We don’t get to jump on grass very much anymore. It’s really just a pleasure to be here. I wish they had more weeks at this facility.
To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
- Spinal Cord Injury: Safety, Support and Community September 21, 2022
- Day Four Recap: The Silver Oak Jumper Tournament September 11, 2022
- Day Three Recap: The Silver Oak Jumper Tournament September 10, 2022
- Day Two Recap: The Silver Oak Jumper Tournament September 9, 2022
- Day One Recap: The Silver Oak Jumper Tournament September 8, 2022
- Jeff Papows and the Kevin Babington Foundation: Paving the Way to Rider Recovery and Spinal Injury Prevention September 7, 2022
- A Thank You Letter From Kim September 2, 2022
- Safety: What Have We Learned In The Wake Of Tragedy? June 21, 2022
- Kim Prince Needs Our Help June 14, 2022
- Letter From Kevin Babington Feb 2022 February 7, 2022