This Friday, November 8 at Madison Show Stables in Merrimac, Massachusetts, Diana Babington will be teaching a clinic for all levels. The Clinic will run from about 10:00 – 2:00 PM. One hundred percent of the proceeds will go directly to the Babington Family Trust. To participate please contact Meredith O’Connell via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be a Silent Auction at the event. The following items will be available:
- Four center-ice Bruins tickets along with a VIP experience where you have a chance to meet players.
- Bruins game jersey autographed by the players.
- A lesson with Ireland’s Paul O’Shea following his great performances at the World Games.
- A lesson with Darragh Kenny also of Ireland, having just secured Ireland’s Olympic berth.
- A lesson with Darragh Kerins of Ireland’s Nation’s cup fame.
- Lesson with the accomplished Schuyler Riley
In addition to the above
- A basket from the Wholistic Pet and Equine Center
- Antares goodies.
- Cavalor prize bucket
Let’s do this for Kevin, who has graciously helped so many of us. He needs and deserves our support.