Everything about The Silver Oak Jumper Tournament is special. The fact it’s jumpers only by itself sets it apart. The management attention to awards, ceremonies, owners, rider comfort, food and importantly one of the most well-conceived class schedules make it spectacular. The TV coverage, another first in my experience, was extraordinary. The property was amazing in every respect. It’s my owner’s favorite horse show and one of the few they will get on a plane for and if we had more shows like the SOJT we would have more owners.
To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
- Update: Jonathon Millar’s Recover May 25, 2023
- Jumper Bridle Elite will donate profits from these items to the Kevin Babington Foundation in 2023 May 5, 2023
- Spinal Cord Injury: Safety, Support and Community September 21, 2022
- Day Four Recap: The Silver Oak Jumper Tournament September 11, 2022
- Day Three Recap: The Silver Oak Jumper Tournament September 10, 2022
- Day Two Recap: The Silver Oak Jumper Tournament September 9, 2022
- Day One Recap: The Silver Oak Jumper Tournament September 8, 2022
- Jeff Papows and the Kevin Babington Foundation: Paving the Way to Rider Recovery and Spinal Injury Prevention September 7, 2022
- A Thank You Letter From Kim September 2, 2022
- Safety: What Have We Learned In The Wake Of Tragedy? June 21, 2022