Everything about The Silver Oak Jumper Tournament is special. The fact it’s jumpers only by itself sets it apart. The management attention to awards, ceremonies, owners, rider comfort, food and importantly one of the most well-conceived class schedules make it spectacular. The TV coverage, another first in my experience, was extraordinary. The property was amazing in every respect. It’s my owner’s favorite horse show and one of the few they will get on a plane for and if we had more shows like the SOJT we would have more owners.
To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Save the Date One for Silver oak Jumper Tournament 2024 September 26, 2023
- Karl Cook Continues to Rise with Caracole de la Roque in $145,100 Agero CSI3 Grand Prix September 11, 2023
- A Memorable Win for Natalie Jayne in $30,000 Dechra US National Grand Prix September 9, 2023
- Cathleen Driscoll Can’t Stop Winning in Traverse City September 8, 2023
- Jacqueline Ruyle and Cyramo Z Snag First CSI3* Win September 7, 2023
- Champions of Today and Tomorrow September 5, 2023
- Update: Jonathon Millar’s Recover May 25, 2023
- Jumper Bridle Elite will donate profits from these items to the Kevin Babington Foundation in 2023 May 5, 2023
- Spinal Cord Injury: Safety, Support and Community September 21, 2022
- Day Four Recap: The Silver Oak Jumper Tournament September 11, 2022